- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for lung cancer, the Redeemer Health in partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper team is dedicated to helping you understand your options and make informed decisions about your health.
Experienced Care for Lung Cancer in Greater Philadelphia
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Our patient-centered, multidisciplinary approach brings a team of specially trained radiologists, surgeons, pulmonologists, oncologists, nurses, and support staff to provide comprehensive, expert care.
Redeemer Health in partnership with MD Anderson at Cooper lung cancer program maintains nationally recognized accreditation through the Care Continuum Center of Excellence by the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer and is recognized as a Screening Center of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance.
Lung Cancer Treatment
Your cancer care team will develop a personalized plan and offer supportive services throughout your treatment.
Your treatment will depend on the type and stage of your lung cancer. Redeemer Health offers the latest technology and procedures to diagnose, treat and control lung cancer, as well as to ease pain and other symptoms.
These treatment options include:
- Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques
- Advanced Bronchoscopy
- Clinical Trials
- Palliative Care
To learn more about lung cancer treatment options, contact us at 215-938-LUNG (5864).
Screening for Lung Cancer
At Redeemer Health, we offer low-dose CT (LDCT) scans that can detect cancer earlier, providing valuable time to start treatment, increasing the chance for successful treatment and long-term survival.
People who are candidates for lung cancer screening are:
- Are a current smoker or former smoker who quit within 15 years
- Have a 20 pack-year smoking history (For example, one pack a day for 20 years or two packs a day for 10 years).
- Are between the ages of 50-80
- Have not had a regular chest CT scan within the last 12 months
- Do not have a diagnosis of lung cancer or any symptoms of lung cancer (i.e. fever, chest pain, coughing up blood, new or changed cough, and unexplained weight loss)
Redeemer supports the community by providing lung cancer care convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County.