Nurse Aide Training
Class in Northeast Philadelphia
Meets Tuesdays & Thursdays
Cost is $1450 per student, and is due in full at the time of registration. When you graduate, you'll be well-prepared to take the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Competency Exam and enroll in the Nurse Aide Registry for Pennsylvania.
Additionally, after program completion, certified nurse aides are eligible for reimbursement if employed in a long-term care facility, including Redeemer Health's Lafayette or St. Joseph Manor!
Complete the form below to stay informed on when the next class will take place.
How to Register and Enroll
Once ALL of the required documents have been completed, please email Karen.Souvigney@bucks.edu
All registration procedures and enrollments will be conducted electronically (via email). Please scan ALL the following documents (JPEG or PDF format). Each document must be under one (1) year old.
DO NOT not submit forms randomly:
- 2 forms of signature bearing IDs (One must be a PA Driver’s License or PA state ID)
- Verification of PA Residency
- Attestation of Compliance with Act 14
- PA Criminal Background (CHRI) – Certificate form
- *FBI clearance (*only for those who have not lived in PA for the last 2 years)
- Physical form
- TB Clearance: 2 step PPD/QuantiFERON/T-SPOT or CXR (only if done in place of PPD and is under 3 years)
- *Drug Screen Receipt
- Sign Policy Form (Must be signed by parent/guardian if applicant is 18 years old)
- Flu Vaccine (Only for clinical rotations commencing October to March)
- Proof of COVID Vaccine (Booster highly recommended).
*Drug screen results are sent directly and confidentially to Bucks
NOTE: The original forms (including copies of IDs) will be submitted to the Program Coordinator on the first day of class. All forms must be completed in blue/black ink.
Once your forms have been reviewed and meet enrollment requirements, an enrollment form will be issued. The cost of the program is $1450.00 and is due in full at the time of registration. Please have a credit card ready. There are no payment plans for this program nor is the program eligible for financial aid.
Redeemer Health employees - reach out to Human Resources for processing.
An email confirming your placement in the class will be issued once required forms, payment and a negative drug screen have been received.
If you have questions, require further information or are unable to download the Policy Handbook/Admissions packet, please email Karen.Souvigney@bucks.edu.
Remember, all registration documents are to be scanned and sent to Karen.Souvigney@bucks.edu.