- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
From planning to get pregnant to post delivery and future healthcare, Redeemer Health is here for you. We have a team of dedicated, experienced professionals ready to help you create a personal birth experience.
Experienced Maternity Care in the Greater Philadelphia Area
From first kick to final push, we offer a customized birthing experience, taking our patients’ preferences, culture, and background into consideration when providing care. Our obstetricians offer a comprehensive holistic approach to guide you through this important time for you and your family.
No two pregnancies are the same. Redeemer Health personalizes maternity care to support both you and your baby through pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. Our maternity care doctors, nurses, and staff also ensure both of you get the best care during labor and after delivery. Redeemer Health offers online childbirth classes and maternity spa services to help you prepare and feel your best before and after your baby’s arrival.
Your Redeemer Health Maternity Care Team
Depending on the risk level of your pregnancy and the delivery method you’ve chosen, your maternity care team at Redeemer may include:
- Obstetrician-gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- Family medicine doctor
- Lactation consultant
- Perinatologists (for high-risk pregnancies)
- Neonatologists (for newborns with complications)
All for Mom’s & Baby’s Health & Comfort
In addition to our maternity experts, Redeemer Health offers a maternity center equipped with safety features and amenities to set the stage for the best delivery outcomes and a positive childbirth experience:
- Completely private suites where moms stay from labor to delivery and through recovery
- Private rooms for after recovery with personal bathrooms
- An infant security system
- Free high-speed, wireless internet access
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) that includes 24-hour care from neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners, along with easy access to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia subspecialists for consultation. Learn more.
- Lactation consultants to help with breastfeeding.
- Lounge designed for family’s comfort, featuring a play area for kids, comfortable seating, televisions, computers, and soothing audio-visual displays
- In-room massages, organic facial care, and organic foot and hand treatments for the new mom
As part of our postpartum care, Redeemer Health also offers pelvic floor physical therapy, if necessary. A doctor of physical therapy with specialized training in pelvic health issues can provide one-on-one care.
Redeemer offers expert maternity care convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County.
Redeemer Health Women's Care-Willow Grove
735 Fitzwatertown Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Kramer OB/GYN and Associates-Philadelphia
7390 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152