- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Receive emergency care when and where you need it most—go to the ER at Redeemer Health for expert care close to home.
Dependable Emergency Care in the Greater Philadelphia Area
The Strauss Emergency Pavilion at Holy Redeemer Hospital offers 24/7 emergency care, providing convenient treatment for serious and life-threatening injuries for patients of all ages.
Our Emergency Department team is experienced and skilled in quickly diagnosing and treating a wide range of emergency conditions, including geriatric behavioral health emergencies, heart attack, and stroke treatment. We’re also a leading emergency room providing treatment for senior adults in the region.
We strive to provide a comforting experience and promptly give patients the care they need. If you or a loved one needs emergency treatment convenient to Bucks, Montgomery, or Philadelphia counties, visit the ER at Holy Redeemer Hospital.
For your child’s urgent, non-emergency injuries and illness, consider visiting one of our Pediatric Urgent Care locations. From sprains to sniffles to stitches to stomach aches and everything in between Redeemer Pediatric Urgent Care is there when you need us.
When to Go to the Emergency Room
It’s not always easy to know when you should go to the ER. If you or someone you love is experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. Some common symptoms that require emergency care include:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction with trouble breathing, swelling, or hives
- Back pain
- Broken bone
- Coughing or throwing up blood
- Deep wounds
- Dizziness or weakness that does not go away
- Fever over 100.4 Fahrenheit with headache and stiff neck
- Heavy bleeding
- High fever that does not get better with medicine
- Passing out or fainting
- Serious burns
- Signs of heart or lung problems, including trouble breathing, chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms, and pain in the arm or jaw
- Sudden confusion
- Sudden inability to speak, see, walk or move
- Suicidal thoughts
- Suspected labor
- Suspected miscarriage
- Sudden, severe headache
- Suddenly weak or drooping on one side of the body
- Trauma and injuries, including burns, eye injuries, major cuts, and head trauma
Emergency Services at Redeemer Health
Our emergency care team is adept at quickly evaluating and treating emergent medical needs. To provide our community with convenient and sometimes life-saving care, we offer the following emergency services:
- Airway stabilization
- Fracture, sprain, and strain treatments
- Emergency heart treatments and stabilization, including interventions such as stent placement and angioplasty for heart attacks
- Emergency obstetric (OB) services, including delivery and Cesarean section
- Laceration and wound repair, including stitches and staples
- Mental health evaluation and treatment, including crisis intervention, involuntary mental health hold, medications, and referrals
The ER at Holy Redeemer Hospital is open around the clock to care for you and your family. Visit us when you or a loved one needs emergency treatment.
Redeemer Health provides convenient emergency services convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County.