- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Chronic & Complex Conditions
Home care for chronic conditions includes a wide range of services that help bring pain relief and other comfort measures to those suffering from long-term illnesses.
Coordinated Home Care for Chronic & Complex Conditions
At Redeemer Health Home Care, visiting nurses, therapists, and social workers work hand-in-hand with your doctors, coordinating home care for chronic conditions that serves both your physical and mental well-being.
Cancer, COPD, heart failure, cognitive conditions, and neurological or neuromuscular disorders are some of the conditions that may warrant chronic disease management and home care. Your doctor may discuss these options with you if any of the following is true:
- A serious, chronic, or progressive disease is causing you physical or emotional pain and suffering.
- You have been in the hospital multiple times for the same issue in the last year.
- You need relief from symptoms of your disease, such as pain or nausea.
- Your condition or illness requires ongoing treatment.
- You want to continue to live independently and improve your quality of life.
- You want to be in your own home instead of a facility, such as a hospital or nursing home.
How Redeemer Health Home Care Can Help
Nationally recognized and certified for clinical excellence, Redeemer Health Home Care can provide expert, focused care that allows you to continue to live independently in your own home. The home care services we offer include:
- Skilled visiting nursing to monitor vital signs, provide wound care, and give medications, injections and infusions.
- Physical and occupational therapy to improve independence and relieve symptoms.
- Psychotherapy, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, which can help you adjust to a chronic illness, reduce stress, prevent mood disorders, and treat mental problems if they occur.
- Respite home care to give caregivers a temporary break.
- Counseling, including emotional, mental, and spiritual support, which can help you and your family cope with a difficult situation.
- Personal care.
- Alternative treatments, including massage and pet therapy.
Quality Care in Your Own Home
We work with you and your doctor to develop a customized care plan that achieves your health and personal goals. For more information, or to coordinate an admission, please get in touch.
Redeemer provides home care for chronic conditions in Pennsylvania, including Bucks, Philadelphia, and Montgomery counties, and New Jersey, including Somerset, Cape May, Union, Mercer, Atlantic, Camden, Ocean, Cumberland, Gloucester, Middlesex, and Salem counties.
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ South
Home Care Administration Office
160 East 9th Avenue, Suite B
Runnemede, NJ 08078
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice PA
Home Care Administrative Office
12265 Townsend Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ Shore
Home Care Administrative Office
6550 Delilah Road, Suite 501
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice North Jersey
354 Union Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208