- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
The day you enter our home is one day closer to getting back to yours.
Whether you or a loved one is dealing with a cardiac condition, or leaving the hospital after an illness, injury or surgery, and not quite ready to live independently at home, our short-stay rehabilitation program can help.
Our short-stay rehabilitation program provides exceptional care and transitional therapy at Holy Redeemer St. Joseph Manor, and through our Transitional Care Unit (TCU), also located at St. Joseph Manor.
Delivering expert, integrated services we offer:
- Individualized physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Therapies for congestive heart failure (CHF), a chronic cardiac condition, or compromised recovery post-cardiac surgery
- Specialized nursing and wound care
- Social services
- Nutritional counseling
- Physiatrist services (specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Home health aide services (upon discharge if eligible)
For additional information about Redeemer's Health's Short-Stay Program, please call 215-214-3846.