- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
No two people are alike who are facing cancer. That’s why radiation treatment at Redeemer Health in partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper is designed with the individual in mind.
We work with you and your care team to get to know you and your diagnosis, then customize your radiation treatment to your tumor and anatomy — providing innovative, advanced care, while limiting potential side effects.
- We employ state-of-the-art radiation treatment technology, including:
- SBRT (stereotactic body radiation therapy)
- SRS (stereotactic radiosurgery)
- IMRT (intensity-modulated radiation therapy)
- IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy)
- HDR (high-dose-rate) brachytherapy
- 3D-CRT (three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy)
Our cancer center features advanced equipment and therapies including:
- A linear accelerator (Linac), which allows for advanced, noninvasive treatment delivery
- A PET/CT (positron emission tomography–computed tomography) simulator with 4D capability to assess tumor motion
- Access to select clinical trials
We also offer access to MR-Linac technology, which combines magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and Linac for precise therapy, at MD Anderson at Cooper’s outpatient center in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Take Care in Comfort
We offer soothing amenities within our private radiation oncology suite, including:
- A comfortable lounge with TV and reading materials
- Private dressing rooms with soft robes
- Aromatherapy options
- Music choices
- A tranquil healing garden
- A private entrance with complimentary parking
Beyond meeting your physical needs, we strive to meet your social, spiritual and emotional needs with a range of available support services. As a courtesy to those in our care who couldn’t otherwise get to their appointments, local transportation is available.
The Cancer Treatment Team
Working in partnership with our colleagues at MD Anderson at Cooper, our radiation oncology program brings you advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care from trusted providers.
Our skilled cancer care team includes board-certified radiation oncologists, radiation therapists and specialists, physicists, dosimetrists, highly trained oncology nurses, a clinical trials coordinator and administrative staff. At the center of our radiation oncology team is your dedicated nurse navigator, who will guide you through the treatment process, schedule your appointments and answer any questions.
After your radiation treatment is complete, our expansive care team is here to support you and your family. Our physical therapists, nutritionists, financial counselors and social workers can work with your doctors to help get you back to the life you love.