- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Providing personalized, holistic care for our patients, our goal is to promote a high-quality, high-functioning life for all.
Supporting the Community with Behavioral Health Services in Greater Philadelphia
In the United States, one in five adults experiences mental illness at some point in their life. Whether you or someone you know is experiencing a mental disorder, substance abuse, or addiction, our compassionate mental health team is here to help. Redeemer Health therapists and counselors provide treatment for anxiety, depression, family and marital issues, and issues adjusting to chronic illness.
If you, a family member, or a loved one is experiencing a behavioral health condition, contact us today to get the care you need. Call 215-914-4190 to schedule an appointment for behavioral health services in Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery counties.
Behavioral Health Services at Redeemer Health
Our team includes certified and licensed marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, psychologists, and clinical social workers who work together to deliver comprehensive care that treats all of you, and not just your condition. We consider your individual needs and strive to provide the most effective treatment that addresses both your mental and physical well-being. We also offer support services to help people better manage work, school, and other everyday activities.
The mental health services at Redeemer Health include:
- Counseling programs for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors
- Family and marriage counseling
- Help with grieving and the dying process
- Individual therapy
- Psychotherapy (talk therapy), including cognitive-behavioral therapy and psychodynamic therapy
In-Patient Senior Behavioral Health
At Redeemer Health, you or your loved one will find a safe, nurturing environment in a beautifully renovated, welcoming space. Our doors are open around the clock, so you can be assured we’re here for you whenever you need us. Unlike many other inpatient accommodations for senior behavioral health, you will be supported by a caring medical team in one of two distinct settings depending on your unique needs:
- A suite comprised of 12 private rooms for people age 55 or better who ordinarily live independently but need support to cope with anxiety, depression, PTSD, bereavement, or other stressful live events
- A suite comprised of 12 private rooms for people age 55 or better who need care and treatment for symptoms associated with dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.
If you would like more information, we welcome you to call us at 215-938-2860.
Mental Health Conditions We Treat
The behavioral health team at Redeemer Health is highly trained and experienced in treating a wide range of mental health conditions with compassion, respect, and expertise.
We treat the following mental health disorders:
- Depression, including postpartum
- Anxiety, including panic attacks
- Stress management
- Social skills
- Emotional identification
- Transitions after separation
- Adjustment issues
- Job issues/work-life balance
- Military/veteran issues
- Relationship/marriage stress
- Domestic violence/anger management
- Parent-child conflicts
- Social issues
- Family communication problems
- Adult children of alcoholics
- Defiant, angry, or isolated teens
- Impact of disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Behavior concerns
- Impact of medical traumas or illness
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We’re Here to Help
If you’re living with a behavioral health disorder, the team at Redeemer Health is here to offer compassion and help. Contact us to schedule an appointment with a behavioral health specialist today.
Redeemer Health supports the community with comprehensive behavioral health services convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Montgomery County, and Bucks County.
Redeemer Health Behavioral Health-Southampton
1844 Street Rd
Southampton, PA 18966
Redeemer Health Behavioral Health-Feasterville
23 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville, PA 19053