Using the latest advancements in medical testing, the doctors at Redeemer Health can diagnose and treat internal medical issues accurately and efficiently. We make sure these powerful tools are available to you by offering imaging and lab services in facilities equipped with leading-edge technologies, located conveniently throughout the Greater Philadelphia area.
In general, our lab services do not require an appointment. You can simply walk into one of our labs and receive necessary testing with a doctor’s order. There may be special instructions for certain tests, such as fasting for a blood sugar or cholesterol test, so be sure to read the order before your visit. Also, please note that the laboratory only provides specimen collection services for blood and urine, so other specimens should be collected before your visit.
If you need imaging services like X-ray, mammogram, and MRI convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, or Montgomery County, set up an appointment at Redeemer Health today.
Diagnostic Tests at Redeemer Health
The lab techs and specialists at Redeemer Health are experienced at providing these common lab services:
- Blood tests, including CBC (complete blood count), chemistry panels, thyroid hormone levels, therapeutic drug monitoring, and other studies
- Cultures, including sputum, urine, stool, and throat cultures
- Stool analysis for occult blood (presence of blood that requires special detection methods)
- EKGs are available at Redeemer Health's outpatient laboratories in Huntingdon Valley, Bensalem, and Feasterville
Imaging exams can require special instructions, such as not wearing deodorant for a mammogram or changing into a patient gown or scrubs. Common imaging services our team provides include:
- CT scan
- 3D mammography
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear imaging scan
- ABUS (automatic breast ultrasound)
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
In most cases, your lab and imaging results will go directly to your doctor. The time it takes to process the results varies by test. Once your results are available, your doctor will share them with you and discuss what they mean.
If you, a family member, or a loved one needs a diagnostic test, contact us today to get the compassionate care you deserve. Call 215-938-5700 with questions or to learn more about the imaging and lab services offered at Redeemer Health.
Redeemer Health provides lab and imaging services convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County.