- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
EASE is a HIPAA-compliant platform that will update and educate you on your loved one's hospital stay. It is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, with updates sent directly to your mobile device.
Need help? Call (407)-308-4399.
- Click the Download EASE button above, or scan the QR code below to be sent to the app store of your personal device.
- Download the app.
- Click Register a Patient on the connect screen if you are registering for the first time.
- Enter the Patient Information in the registration boxes and click Register to continue.
- Choose your type of updates - texts, pictures and/or videos. Click Continue.
- To add Family/Friends, click Invite Contacts, if not click Skip.
- If Inviting Contacts, add their names and click on the persons' mobile phone numbers to add them to EASE. Their name will be added to the top. Click Done in the upper right-hand corner.
- A Scan Code screen displays a square QR code and EASE code. When you arrive at the hospital, show this to your medical provider for them to scan and begin the EASE session.
- Once you are scanned, click Continue and your invited recipients will receive a four-digit access code to join.
- Once you get to the Updates screen you are logged in and ready to receive updates.
- How does EASE work? Download the app from either the Apple or Android Store. After the registration process, a unique EASE code is generated which is then scanned by your healthcare professional to create a secure connection. Soon you will be receiving updates.
- What kind of updates are sent? The hospital's clinical team will choose the content to send you. You may receive pictures and videos at the discretion of the clinical team.
- Is the EASE app safe? EASE uses 256-bit encryption to protect all communications as they are sent and received. EASE also abides by the same health care regulations (HIPAA) that your hospital uses to keep your protected health information safe.
- Is anything saved on my device? No. All texts, photos, and videos disappear after 60 seconds of viewing them. Nothing is saved on your device.