- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Visitation and Hospital Amenities
The physicians, nurses, and staff of Holy Redeemer Hospital will do their best to make your or your loved one's hospital stay as comfortable as possible. Our commitment to our mission "to care, comfort and heal," ensures that our patients receive high-quality treatment options with a compassionate touch.
Visitation and Hospital Amenities
TWO (2) VISITORS AT A TIME 12 pm - 8pm
All visitors must wear a mask at all times per CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities regardless of vaccination status.
Visitors must be screened prior to entering Holy Redeemer Hospital and going to a patient’s room.
While there is a maximum of two visitors per patient at one time, there may be different visitors throughout the day (during visiting hours).
This applies to:
- Adult Inpatients (except Maternity)
- SBHU two (2) visitors 1-3 pm and 4-6 pm
- Maternity: Only one (1) banded visitor per maternity patient. For the NICU, only one (1) banded visitor is allowed.
- Emergency Department: two (2) visitors 24/7. Policy effective 7/27/21.
- 24/7Same-Day Surgery: One (1) visitor can accompany a patient to the Same-Day Surgery area, but must leave and return when the patient is ready to be released.
- Outpatients requiring assistance, one (1) visitor.
- End-of-life Care: Only Four (4) visitors a time.
- Prenatal Ultrasounds - One (1) support person may remain with patient during the ultrasound (all locations where performed, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Radiology).
- No visitors are permitted for COVID-positive patients.
Staff may modify visitation limits dependent on the specific needs of the unit at any given time
Effective June 23, 2021. Visitation hours are subject to change.
Parking is available to all visitors of Holy Redeemer Hospital in the parking garage located behind the Holy Redeemer Medical Office Building (MOB). The parking garage connects with the third floor of the MOB. The third floor of the MOB connects with the ground floor of the hospital building. There is a fee to park in the garage.
Valet parking is available weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the outpatient registration entrance (ground floor of the hospital). There is a fee for this service.
Patients receiving outpatient testing may be dropped off at the valet parking/outpatient entrance, which is on the hospital's ground floor. Drivers may use either the parking garage or valet parking.
Handicap parking spaces are available in the parking garage and outside the Holy Redeemer Medical Office Building (MOB).
Bott Cancer Center
Parking is available in front of the hospital building, along Huntingdon Pike. You will be given a token to exit the lot during your visit.
FREE wireless Internet access is available for all patients, residents and visitors.
The Hospitality Cafe, which is located on the first floor, offers a wide variety of food and beverage selections.
Cafe Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday- 6:30am to 7:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays- 6:30 am to 2:00 pm
A coffee cart is located on the third floor of the Medical Office Building (MOB). Take the elevator to the ground floor and follow the signs to the MOB.
An ATM machine (for withdrawal only) is located on the first floor behind the Main Lobby or on the first floor of the Medical Office Building (MOB).
A notary service is available during normal business hours in the case of an emergency. To gain access to this service, please call the operator ("0").