- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Sports Medicine Center/Aquatic Center
The Holy Redeemer Sports Medicine Center helps patients of all ages get back in the game — whether it is a traumatic or chronic injury, an older adult hoping to restore mobility or a competitive athlete trying to get back in the game. Our team of highly experienced physical and occupational therapists and athletic trainers provide specialized, therapeutic care to help free you of pain and return to the activities you enjoy.
The Holy Redeemer Sports Medicine Center can help you at any stage of the healing process. We offer a full range of services, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries
- Rehabilitation for athletic injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Hand rehabilitation
- Gait evaluation to assess falling risk
- Personalized exercise programs
Our rehabilitation specialists help people recover from conditions such as:
- Sports or work-related injuries
- Degenerative joint disease
- Orthopedic and neurological conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neurological conditions
The Holy Redeemer Sports Medicine Center offers a state-of-the-art aquatic center to help improve mobility, flexibility, balance and strength, and even offer pain relief. After a thorough evaluation by a licensed physical therapist, you can participate in an aquatic exercise program that’s tailored to your individual needs.
Our therapeutic pool averages a comfortable 91 degrees, providing an ideal exercise option for people with:
- Chronic pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Orthopedic conditions that make weight bearing difficult
- A submerged walkway with handrails for easy entry
- Showers and dressing rooms for your convenience
- Complimentary towels
Personalized therapeutic treatment is conveniently located on the grounds of Holy Redeemer Hospital.
We offer free parking, handicapped accessibility and early-morning, evening and weekend hours.
For more information about Holy Redeemer's Sports Medicine Center, please call 215-938-5621, or to schedule an appointment, call 215-938-5700.