- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Ways to Give
Your gift to Redeemer Health can be completed in the way that is most convenient for you. All gifts to Redeemer Health services and ministries are received and recorded by our Office of Philanthropy.
This ensures that your gift is recorded appropriately, applied for the purposes you direct, and receipted in accordance with IRS requirements for your tax records. Please use the following address and contact information for all gifts and questions.
Redeemer Health Office of Philanthropy
521 Moredon Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Ways to give
Make check payable to Redeemer Health. If designated for a specific purpose, indicate with a note enclosed with your check. Please include your full name and mailing address for your receipt. Our mailing address is above.
Redeemer Health is a 501(c)(3) organization and meets IRS requirements for gifts through Donor Advised Funds for qualified purposes.
See our Gift Planning page for information on making a tax-advantaged gift through your Individual Retirement Account.
Many employers offer to match the gifts of their employees or retirees. Send us your organization’s matching gift form or online access information and we’ll do the rest.
Many families suggest charitable gifts to honor the memory of a loved one. Memorial gifts may be made by check mailed to the address above or by credit card using our online option or by telephone call. Please include the name of the deceased, the name and address of the family member to be notified, and your own name and address.
Patients and family members may wish to express gratitude for care received, or to honor the physician, nurses, or other staff involved in their care. These gifts have special meaning and are deeply appreciated by all our care team members. Include a note with the name(s) of your caregiver honoree.
Explore the many options, tax advantages, and potential income benefits of creating a gift that reflects your charitable interests and fits your financial preferences.
- Give Securities – Take advantage of the double tax benefits of giving securities. By donating securities, you may eliminate potential capital gains tax and receive a charitable deduction for the current market value. Learn more about giving securities.
- Give through your IRA – If you are age 70-1/2 or older, consider the tax-saving option of making a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your Individual Retirement Account.
- Make a Legacy Gift – Create a legacy with a gift in your Will or beneficiary designation.
- Real Estate or Other Assets – Get creative. Explore how real estate or other appreciated assets can be used to fund a charitable gift and provide multiple benefits for you.
- Life Income Gifts – Make a gift that will provide lifetime payments to you and a legacy for Redeemer Health.
Support Holy Redeemer through United Way donor option. Use the following Agency Codes for designated gifts:
- Holy Redeemer Hospital – 982
- Holy Redeemer Hospice PA – 777
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare PA – 5886
- Holy Redeemer Lafayette – 1025
- Holy Redeemer St. Joseph Manor – 1025
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ South/Runnemede Area – 1385
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ North – 10938
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ Shore -12195
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ Mercer County – 1259
- Holy Redeemer Hospice NJ - 48518