- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
7:45 AM - 11:00 AM
Hope Is Here 2023: Breast Cancer Awareness 1 Mile Walk & 5K Run (Rain-or-Shine Event)
Cancer, Community Event
When: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Please note, this is a rain-or-shine event.
- 7:45 a.m. – Registration / Shirt Pick-up (Walk-up registrations are welcome!)
- 8:30 a.m. – 1 Mile Walk and 5K Run Start Time
- 11:00 a.m. – Award presentation at the Finish Line
Where: Bryn Athyn College
- 2945 College Drive Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
- For directions, click here.
- Due to an overwhelming amount of support for this year's event, we may be required to substitute some T-shirt sizes. Please know that your request will be honored to the best of our ability. Thank you for understanding.
- The $10 registration fee for children under 12 includes one (1) T-shirt per child.
- All shirts are adult sizes.
- Our walking path is both stroller and wheelchair accessible.
- Our 5K running path is all-terrain.
- All proceeds go to support breast health programs at Redeemer Health in partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper.
- Registration fees for adult participants are $30 per adult walker and $35 per adult runner.