- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Enjoy Breakfast on Us and Earn 2.0 CEUs!
A Continuing Professional Education Course Exclusively for Case Managers, NHAs, RNs, and Social Workers
What You’ll Learn:
With the knowledge gained in this CEU course, you’ll be better equipped to help patients
manage their long COVID symptoms, access appropriate health care services, and connect them with other
resources that can improve their quality of life. At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Appreciate the prevalence of “Long COVID” in the United States.
- Describe four post-acute SARS-CoV-2 (PASC) infection sub-phenotypes and their associated conditions.
- Define PEM, POTS, and PICS.
- Explain three ways Long COVID-19 can impact need for and delivery of rehabilitation services including
- occupational and physical therapy, speech-language pathology, nursing, and social work.
- Defend an inter-professional approach to Long COVID post-acute care.
- Access discipline-specific and condition-specific evidence-based sources of information regarding
- Long COVID.
About the Presenter:
Tapan Kikani, PhD, is an experienced leader who specializes in physical rehabilitation services and health
care operations. For almost three decades, she has successfully led rehabilitation efforts across various
care settings, such as acute care, short-term rehab, outpatient, residential care, and home care. Tapan is
recognized for her ability to drive innovation, optimize operational strengths, and create exceptional patient
experiences through the use of technology and eLearning. She holds a Physical Therapy degree from India
and a doctorate in Physiology from Thomas Jefferson University.
Holy Redeemer Hospital is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by PA State Nurses Association Approval Unit, an accredited approver by American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation. Per PA code 47.36, ANCC is considered a preapproved provider of continuing education courses and programs for licensing social workers, licensed clinical social worker and licensed bachelor social workers. This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CMM Board Certified Case Managers.