- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Request a MammogramOctober 1, 2021
Mammograms can detect many breast cancers before their effects can be felt. The American Cancer Society recommends a yearly mammogram for all women over the age of 40. Don't delay yours!
To request an appointment, fill out the form below or call Central Scheduling at 215-938-5700.
You can request an appointment online if:
- You are a woman.
- You are 40 years of age or older.
- It has been at least 12 months since your last mammogram (most insurance plans require over a year between mammogram appointments).
- Your physician has not ordered a diagnostic mammogram (as opposed to a routine mammogram)
- You are not currently experiencing any breast problems such as new lumps, specific pain, discharge, etc.
- You do not have a history of breast cancer
If you do not meet the above requirements, please call 215-938-5700 to schedule your mammogram.